Moving abroad, made easy.

Find international movers near you.
Get free quotes. Book your move.

How it works

1Find a mover in your area
2Get free moving quotes
3Book your move

Recent reviews

patsie
Doree Bonner patsie moved from United Kingdom to Australia, July, 2014

On arrival in Australia a lot of our furniture had been badly damaged. We are still waiting three months later for settlement of our insurance claim . No apology from either company. We have been left trying to live with broken sofa etc. for 3 months.Terrible customer service....Read review

Cost:
Time:
Condition:
Amy
The Freight Guy Amy moved from Australia to Japan, May, 2014

Do not use this comapny.
I have waited for 5 months. The owner quoted that it takes for 6 weeks. I have contacted more than 20 times but no reply. Finally he replied that my box had returned to Sydney with no reason. Then, I have to push him again by email and phone.Wasted so much time and money.
...Read review

Cost:
Time:
Condition:
Sharon
Southern Winds Sharon moved from United States to Australia, May, 2014

We had a full 20 ft container for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 1000 sq ft condo.

Cost was $8900 door to door (they packed everything) plus insurance of around $1400.

99% of our stuff made it in one piece and the other 1% was minor (didnt require a claim)
Dont forget customs/quarantine inspection...Read review

Cost:
Time:
Condition:

Our moving guide

Moving abroad isn't as simple as moving down the street or even to the next town. To learn how to protect yourself and make your moving a success, read our comprehensive guide.

View our moving guide

From our blog

Looking for a few good international movers Mar 10th, 2013

    In April 2012 we launched GoodMigrations to help people moving abroad learn about the moving process and determine which international movers were reputable. We also wanted to provide independent social proof fo...

Expat Toolkit: Comparing the cost of living Jan 29th, 2013

One of the most important things to consider when moving abroad is the cost of living in the destination country. If your company is relocating you then you’ll want this information so you can determine how much compens...

Sting operation to bust bad mover Jan 10th, 2013

  “We will be moving to Edinburgh this summer. We’ve begun hearing horror stories about international moving companies.“   This comment was recently posted on an expat forum. Given the volume of mo...